7.20.2008

Donut Falls and Jessi's Wedding

Here are some pictures of Nick and my trip to Donut Falls and a couple nice pictures from Jessica's wedding.

This is Kade. Kade is cool. That is all.

The bridesmaids and the bride....lots of pink.

Nicholas the great. I like this picture. He is cute. My hair was fantastic that day, too.

Nick with some trees behind him...up at Donut Falls...which we never found.

Tarzan's wife.

Very exciting I know...just wait until the next post. It's even better!!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Treb I just love you. you are gorgeous!!!

Heather said...

What is wrong with it- It was a great post keep them coming.
I was glad you came to Powell, my kids just love you and it was nice being able to get to know Nick a little better too.

Dubb Days said...

I personally like your hair in the last one the best-I am serious. The Jane look suits you:)
How serious is this Nick thing?

Heidi said...

You never found Donut Falls?!

Melissa said...

I just have to ask....seriously how did you do your hair like that!?! the "Tarzan's wife" one. it's ADORABLE. please, let me in on this secret!!