So...Tuesday night...I had a bug. I had to cut my hair. So of course I go and do it...5 inches later...I have a new spring do!!
Before
After
So, yep...my hair is now short. Crazy. The End.
OH P.S. I go to Hawaii in 30 days!!!! YAY!!!
4 comments:
Anonymous
said...
HALLOOO!!! I didn't know you had a blog...I happened upon it accidentally!! WOO HOO! I'll be reading it regularly...check ours out, too! LOVE YOU!! Kristen
I think it looks great and will me much cooler for the summer. That is if it stops snowing there:) Oh and you will love Hawaii! Make sure to kit a luaia (SP?)
4 comments:
HALLOOO!!! I didn't know you had a blog...I happened upon it accidentally!! WOO HOO! I'll be reading it regularly...check ours out, too! LOVE YOU!! Kristen
It looks SO CUTE!
I think it looks great and will me much cooler for the summer. That is if it stops snowing there:) Oh and you will love Hawaii! Make sure to kit a luaia (SP?)
dontchya just love the hair chop!
Post a Comment