4.02.2008

Conference Weekend is Coming!!


I am so blessed!! I get to be a part of history. I have tickets to attend the Saturday morning session of conference. I am so excited to be one of the first to physically sustain our new prophet. I am thrilled to be honest. I just wanted to tell everyone!!

I love the church so much right now. It excites me!! I am so grateful for the many many blessings I receive and the countless people who help me every day. I know they may not know it, but every single person in my life is an example to me. So THANK YOU!!

I will most definitely let you know about my feelings on conference are. I can't wait.

Oh also, I just found out today that Jourdan is a trainer!!! A TRAINER!! At 7 months...isn't that crazy. I'm so proud of him. He is an amazing missionary. I'm grateful for his example above many recently. He is giving me hope. This is a very good thing. :D

1 comment:

Heidi said...

Training is great... it's very humbling. He will do great, I am sure. I was a trainer at 3 months. Yikes.

I loved conference. It always gives me such a spiritual boost. Thanks for coming to watch the last session with me and Chris!