The Knight Family has some fantastic fathers around.
My dad is a great example of someone who will always make you smile. I compare my dad a lot to Homer Simpson, not in the drunk, stupid mistake-maker way, but in the always wanting to have a great time way. I'm so grateful that he recently had us come to Florida, for free, and had us stay with him. More than ever I want the relationship between Noah and my dad to grow. It's hard living across the country from each other, but I know my dad loves us and thinks of us often.
Noah and I made him breakfast in bed Sunday morning. I had a graphic designer friend make this poster for him. It's pretty cheesy, but Craig loves collecting vinyl. I figured one day, when we have a house, he could hang it near his LP collection. I also got him a new release (Jaill/Traps) LP to help his collection grow.
I love Father's Day!
In other news,
Noah is becoming so vocal! I love it. His favorite noise to make is definitely the lip buzz. He will be a singer, I'm sure.
My dad is a great example of someone who will always make you smile. I compare my dad a lot to Homer Simpson, not in the drunk, stupid mistake-maker way, but in the always wanting to have a great time way. I'm so grateful that he recently had us come to Florida, for free, and had us stay with him. More than ever I want the relationship between Noah and my dad to grow. It's hard living across the country from each other, but I know my dad loves us and thinks of us often.
Doug, Craig's dad, has been in my life for 8 years now. I am so blessed to know this man. He is always so encouraging, loving, and supportive of all of his children. Once Noah came, his heart melted so quick. He LOVES Noah. I'm so glad Noah can have two amazing Papas in his life.
Craig is an incredible father. I fell more in love with him the moment I saw his face when Noah arrived. Craig was scared, nervous, and excited for Noah to come, but he realized that the love you receive for your child makes every negative emotion disappear. You just feel pure joy. I could see that in his eyes. Craig makes mistakes. He says a lot of dumb things on a daily basis, but there is one thing I know FOR SURE: he loves his family. He loves me. He loves his son.
Noah and I made him breakfast in bed Sunday morning. I had a graphic designer friend make this poster for him. It's pretty cheesy, but Craig loves collecting vinyl. I figured one day, when we have a house, he could hang it near his LP collection. I also got him a new release (Jaill/Traps) LP to help his collection grow.
Noah is becoming so vocal! I love it. His favorite noise to make is definitely the lip buzz. He will be a singer, I'm sure.
He is also quite the funny guy who is really good at shaking his head "No."
How we love our N Man!


No comments:
Post a Comment